FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL
Tuesday September 8th – First Official Day
- All students will meet at their designated time for a brief assembly (students should go directly to the large gym) before attending homeroom (each homeroom will last approximately one hour). Homeroom class lists will be on our school website on Friday September 4th (corrected from the summer mailout). Students are asked to check these lists for homeroom teacher and room. For the first day of school, all the students will need is something to write with and something to write on. The times for each grade will be as follows:
- 9:30 a.m. Grade 8 Assembly followed by Homerooms
- 11:00 a.m. Grade 9 and 10 Assembly followed by Homerooms
- 1:00 p.m. Grades 11 and 12 Assembly followed by Homerooms
Wednesday September 9th.
- This, the first full day of classes starting with homeroom (we will begin each day this week with homerooms each morning) – Day One (Blocks 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4).
Thursday September 10th
- This will be a regular school day (after morning homeroom) – Day Two (Blocks 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, and2-4).
Friday September 11th
- This will be a regular school day (after morning homeroom) – Day One (Blocks 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4).