Dear Students (and Parents),
Please login to your Student MyEducation BC account to review your course selections for the 2020-2021 school year. You’ll need to remember your MyEd password (not the same as your Scholantis Sd38 Portal password). https://www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- If you get the wrong password and don’t get on right away, please try two more possible passwords
- If you still can’t get on, please click on “Forgot your password?” and you’ll be guided to the security question you answered. You should receive an email with your correct password soon after.
- If you still can’t get on, please ask your parents to use their password to get on the MyEd Parent Portal (the one they use to see your Report Card marks) and then click top tab “Family” side tab “Schedule” and “Requests”.
- If none of these work, please email Mr. Ngo for help (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you’re able to get on with your student password, click on top tab "My Info" then click on side tab "Requests".
Please check to make sure that your course requests are correct. The timetable will be built based on all students' course requests currently in the computer. Changes will be difficult to make once the timetable is built so it is important that you check your course requests for accuracy.
Complete and submit the pertinent form, attached only if there are errors, or you would like to make a course change request. The deadline is Friday, April 17 at 9 AM.
To submit, please follow these instructions:
1) Save your completed form using your full name as the file name (i.e.Save as "Jimmy Chan").
2) Email your completed form to email@example.com
(Only forms submitted to this address will be processed. Do not email your counsellor.)
Thank you for taking the time to review your information and stay safe.
McMath Secondary School
“Home of the Wildcats”