PAC Executive 2017-18
Chair: Ms. Valerie Allen
Vice Chair: TBD
Secretary: Ms. Kristy McLeod & Ms. Leanna Sano (Neumann)
Treasurer: Mr. John Lee
Parent Education: TBD
Dry After Grad Chair: Ms. Terri Calvert
RDPA Rep: TBD
CFP Rep: TBD
- committed to the quality of education and well-being of the students at McMath.
- to work cooperatively with staff, administration, students, and parents/guardians to strengthen the involvement of families and the community in the education of the students of McMath.
- communicate with parent/guardians
- promote the involvement of parents in the education of their children
- provide a forum for parents/guardians to understand and have input into the school's policies and practices
- promote the development of positive family, school, and community relations
- provide support for school-based initiatives and activities
- Every parent/guardian of a student attending McMath is a voting member of the PAC.
- McMath PAC meetings are generally held the first or second Tuesday evening of each month from September to June, unless otherwise notified.
- The dates for this school year are: October 17, November 21, January 16, February 20, April 17 and May 29.
- The meetings are from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Updates from the school administration, usually presented by the Principal.
- Committee Reports covering areas such as Fund-raising, Grad, RDPA - Richmond District Parents Association.
- Treasurer's Report
- General Business - correspondence etc