Richmond’s graduating class of 2021 is being celebrated with commemorative signs throughout the community. The City of Richmond has put up signs to serve as backdrops for fun and safe grad photo opportunities.
They are part of the city’s #RichmondHasHeart campaign, which brings the community together through creative opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The City has not formally announced the locations yet, but we were asked to share this info with our Grads! (some locations may still be subject to change).
- Gary Point Park (12011 7th Avenue) – east of the Steveston Fishermen’s Memorial along the south side of the park
- Imperial Landing Park (4000 Bayview Street) – east end of Imperial Landing
- Paulik Neighbourhood Park (7620 Heather Street) – Burkeville - Paulik Park garden
- Garden City Community Park (6620 Garden City Road) – north side of the pond
- West Dyke Trail at Terra Nova Rural Park (2340 River Road) – north of the Adventure Playground
- Middle Arm Greenway (6111 River Road) – in front of the volleyball courts
- King George Community Park (4100 No. 5 Road) – east of the Cambie Road parking lot
- McLean Neighbourhood Park (2250 McLean Avenue) – adjacent to the Great Blue Heron public art work.