Before coming to school, staff and students need to perform the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment) and if your child answers “YES” to any of the questions, this will prevent them from entering the school effective immediately.
If you feel sick DO NOT come to school, stay home until your symptom free for 24 hours.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter and exit the building using the doors closest to their classroom. Front doors are reserved for Grade 12 students.
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize hands
- Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of school.
- Wear a mask at all times. (Exception: while eating or drinking)
- Avoid crowding and spread out wherever possible.
- Food and drinks should not be shared.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-718-4050.
McMath Secondary School
"Home of the Wildcats"