This is a reminder that the deadline for the Ministry Student Learning Survey is on April,29th. This survey is only meant for parents of students in Grades 10 and 12. Parents/Guardians can complete the online Anonymous Student Learning Surveys any time before midnight April 29th, 2022.
To complete the survey:
- Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser access at home, work, or school.
- Go to www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey/access.htm(link is external)
- Under the section Direct Access – no logon number required select:
- District: the name of your child’s district
- School: the name of your child’s school
- Language: the language of your choice
- Complete the survey by clicking on the appropriate circle to answer each question. Move to the next set of questions by clicking on the right arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the left arrow to navigate backwards.
- When you are finished the survey, you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”.