PAC Executive 2016-17
Chair: Ms. Linda Stein
Vice Chair: Ms. Terri Calvert
Secretary: Ms. Kristy McLeod & Ms. Leanna Sano (Neumann)
Treasurer: Ms. Mabel Fung
Parent Education: TBD
Dry After Grad Chair: Ms. Lynda Hudon
RDPA Rep: Ms. Dionne Mcfee
CFP Rep: Ms. Kristy McLeod
- committed to the quality of education and well-being of the students at McMath.
- to work cooperatively with staff, administration, students, and parents/guardians to strengthen the involvement of families and the community in the education of the students of McMath.
- communicate with parent/guardians
- promote the involvement of parents in the education of their children
- provide a forum for parents/guardians to understand and have input into the school's policies and practices
- promote the development of positive family, school, and community relations
- provide support for school-based initiatives and activities
- Every parent/guardian of a student attending McMath is a voting member of the PAC.
- McMath PAC meetings are held the first or second Tuesday evening of each month from September to June, unless otherwise notified.
- The meetings are from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Updates from the school administration, usually presented by the Principal.
- Committee Reports covering areas such as Fund-raising, Grad, RDPA - Richmond District Parents Association.
- Treasurer's Report
- General Business - correspondence etc.