Welcome to the Parent Advisory Council for our School, Ecole Secondaire R.A.McMath Secondary.
As a parent/guard of a McMath student you automatically belong to and are a voting member of the R.A. McMath Parent Advisory Council (PAC). Parent representatives also form the working committee (PAC Executive).
PAC Executive 2018-19
Parents also have representation in the Richmond District Parents' Association providing a link with other schools in Richmond and BC.
- committed to the quality of education and well-being of the students at McMath.
- to work cooperatively with staff, administration, students, and parents/guardians to strengthen the involvement of families and the community in the education of the students of McMath.
- communicate with parent/guardians
- promote the involvement of parents in the education of their children
- provide a forum for parents/guardians to understand and have input into the school's policies and practices
- promote the development of positive family, school, and community relations
- provide support for school-based initiatives and activities
This is a time for all parents to hear the latest on happenings at McMath, to discuss parents' ideas and ask questions.
- McMath PAC meetings are generally held on a Tuesday evening from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. The dates for this school year are: September 17, October 22, November 19, January 14, February 25, April 14, May 26.
- Updates from the school administration, usually presented by our Principal, Ms. Jane McFadyen
- Committee Reports covering areas such as parent education workshops, grad, RDPA - Richmond District Parents Association
- Treasurer’s Report
- General and New Business
- Periodic guest speakers
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org